****Please note that as of December 4th 2020 we are SOLD OUT of these kits****
PLEASE CLICK ****HERE**** TO PLACE A KIT ON BACKORDER, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!!!!
- Ride Height Adjustable from .75” up to 2.5” Inch Lift (Tundra owners can choose from .75”, 1.3”, 1.9” or 2.5” – Ride heights listed are typical and can vary from 1 vehicle to the next depending on the chassis configuration and aftermarket accessories such as bumpers and winches)
- Massive 60mm monotube design for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60 millimeter digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control
- Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance
- Better then OEM Style High Quality Rubber Upper & Lower Bushing Mounts provide superior fitment and a noise free ride.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- Rear 5160 Remote Reservoir Shocks carry a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- MADE IN THE USA!
Front Ride Height Settings (Choose 1):
#1 - .75" Front Lift
#2 - 1.3" Front Lift
#3 - 1.9" Front Lift
#4 - 2.5" Front Lift
#5 - OPTIONAL - "Exclusive EXCEL Suspension Top Mount" will take it to 3" Lift - Add $100.00 to package.
#6 - OPTIONAL - EXCEL Suspension Driver Side Shim for Trucks with "Driver Lean" issues - Add $29.88 to package.
Rear 5160 Remote Reservoir Shock Package
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
- Rear Shocks DO NOT PROVIDE REAR LIFT - However they will accommodate up to 1.5" of lift.
- We do offer many different rear lift options, from simple block and u-bolt kits, Tri-Pack Leaf Kits, Shackles, or Full Leaf Springs, ask an associate for more details on a custom package to suit your needs.
- Optional Billet Aluminum Clamps are available!