Bilstein 6112 Strut & Spring 46-241627 & Rear 25-242379 (1), 25-242539 (1) B8 5160 Reservoir Shocks Set for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4WD RWD W/0-2.5" lift 6 Lug.
Front height adjustment from 0-2.5"
Front height adjustment from 0-2.5" using the included coil spring collar and adjustable circlip. Accommodates up to 2" rear
- Front: 0.06-2.5″
- Rear: 0-1.5″
- Bilstein 0-2.5″ Front 6112 + Rear 0-1.5″ 5160 Lift Kit for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Fits 4WD & RWD vehicles
For the off-road adventure seeker, the all-new BILSTEIN 6112 Series & 5160 Series shock absorbers are the ultimate suspension solution. The 6112 Series front shocks optimize off-road and on-road capabilities with a 60mm digressive piston for increased damping control. It features an adjustable spring seat which allows vehicle leveling, larger tires, and increased ground clearance.
The Bilstein 5160 Series Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks are direct-fit to each specific vehicle application, avoiding the fabrication generally associated with being able to run a high performance reservoir shock. The monotube shocks feature a 46 Millimeter digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Benefits of the reservoir include increased cooling capacity and increased shock travel.
- No assembly required, this kit includes new premium upper strut mounts and we assemble them at 0"- 2.5" lift so they are ready to bolt right on your truck!
- Other ride height options are available and must be requested immediately upon checkout. If no ride height is specified by default they will be assembled and shipped at 2.5" lift.
- QTY. 1 Bilstein 46-241627 6112 Front Shock Kit, Light Load
- QTY. 1 Bilstein 25-242379 Rear 5160 Remote Reservoir Shock, Left
- QTY. 1 Bilstein 25-242539 Rear 5160 Remote Reservoir Shock, Right
FEATURES (6112 FRONT KIT):
- Large 60mm body for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60mm digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Vehicle specific tuning for maximum performance
- Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Adjustable spring seat offering 0-2.5” of lift, depending on the application
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control and ride comfort
- Made in the USA