24-186643 24-186742 Bilstein 5100 Monotube Shocks Set for 99-06 CHEVY Silverado 1500 4WD with 0-2.5" Lift, 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic, 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, & 2007 Chevy Sierra 1500 Classic
Quantity 2 - 24-186643
OLD BILSTEIN PART # F4-BE5-C153-H0
1999-2006 Silverado 1500, 2007 Silverado 1500 Classic, 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Classic 2007
Quantity 2 - 24-186742
OLD BILSTEIN PART # F4-BE5-D147-H0
Free shipping in the 48 contiguous States
Due to their larger tires and a heightened stance, lifted vehicles place extra demands on a shock absorbers damping ability. The 5100 monotube design and patented digressive valving is uniquely suited to confront these demands. On or off-road, loaded or unloaded, Bilstein shocks instantly react to changing road inputs to maintain a stable, controlled, and comfortable ride. Bilstein's superior monotube high gas pressure design allows the excessive heat from the oil to transfer to the outer surface of the shock body and dissipate more efficiently. The dividing piston also permits the oil to expand as heat builds, preventing aeration (foaming) and viscosity loss. This allows the shock to maintain full damping characteristics as temperatures rise.
Features & details
- Part Numbers 24-186643 and 24-186742
- Set of 4 Shocks for vehicles at factory height or w/0-2.5" front Lift and w/0-2.5" rear Lift; Excludes HD Models. Fits models with Torsion Key Lift only
- Fits 4WD vehicles
- All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
- Bilstein's Limited Lifetime manufacturer's Warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
- California Resident Prop 65 Warning
|Model||5100 Monotube Gas|
|Item Weight||25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 10 x 30 inches|
|Item model number||Shock Boot|
|Manufacturer Part Number||24-186643 & 24-186742|