24-186742, 24-186735, 33-174525 Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks & Steering Damper Front/Rear for Silverado - Sierra - Hummer
Shipping to Hawaii, Mexico, Puerto Rico and all other International shipping will be subject to higher shipping rates. Free shipping applies to the 48 Contiguous United States. Additional Shipping Rates apply for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and all International shipments. E-mail us for additional shipping rates.
Your going to love this package for your vehicle. Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV's. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- Fitment: Reference to the "Fitment LIFT NOTE" for lift height requirements; 01-07 Chevy Silverado 1500 HD - Excludes ZX3 Electronic Suspension; 99-05 Chevy Silverado 2500; 01-10 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD; 01-07 Chevy Silverado 3500; 07-10 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD; 01-07 GMC Sierra 1500 HD - Excludes ZX3 Electronic Suspension; 99-04 GMC Sierra 2500; 01-10 GMC Sierra 2500 HD; 01-07 GMC Sierra 3500; 07-10 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- Fitment LIFT NOTE: Front Lifted Height: 0-2.5"; Torsion Key Lift;
- Steering Damper Compressed / Extended Length: 12.83" / 20.08"
- Front Shocks Compressed / Extended Length: 11.3" / 15.76"
- Rear Shocks Compressed / Extended Length: 16.14" / 26.15
Limited Lifetime Warranty