25680 - Ford F150 Upper Control Arm Kit - SPC Performance
2004-2020 Ford F-150
SPC Performance Upper Control Arm Kits offer several key features that make them an excellent choice for stock, leveled and lifted trucks and SUV's.
Improve droop travel, driveability, and tire wear as well as adjusting tire position in your wheel well with SPC’s adjustable front upper control arms. Featuring as upgraded greasable ball joint and SpecRide™ bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC’s integrated tubular and cast steel designs provide the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These remove and replace arms are sold in pairs.
SPC has been at the forefront of designing and building rugged, adjustable front upper control arms for the demands of lifted vehicles. Trucks and SUVs run out of factory alignment adjustment when you install lift kits. With our patented design our upper control arms provide additional camber and caster change. Tough enough for off-road and racing applications, SPC arms are the industry standard.
Ideal for both OE ride height and lifted trucks, SPC's adjustable upper front control arms Improve droop travel, drivability and tire wear as well as adjusting tire position in your wheel well. Featuring an upgraded greaseable ball joint and rubber isolated xAxis™ bushings, this arm is designed to correct alignment angles while maintaining factory ride quality. SPC's fully forged steel design provides the strength and durability needed for the most demanding environments. These remove and replace arms are sold in pairs.
Get more droop travel: SPC’s arm has improved clearance to get around the spring bucket. With 80° of articulation in the upgraded ball joint and free pivoting cross axis bushings, SPC's arm gives you maximum droop travel.
Get your drivability and tracking back: When you lift your truck you affect caster and camber. SPC’s arms have +1° of caster built into them. Using its patented ball joint design the arm will get you ±2° of caster and ±2° of camber, so you can put your alignment angles back to specification.
- Improve tire clearance: Use adjustment in the SPC arm and on the OE lower arm to maximize alignment angles and move oversized tires forward in the wheel well to minimize or avoid fender trimming.
Adjustment range: Camber ±2.0°- Caster ±2.0°
Installation time: .8 hr/side
Patent No. US 7,513,514
Vehicle Fitment Notes:
- Fits 2004 and Up Ford F150 (Excluding Raptor Models
- Fits 2004-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- These arms are designed specifically for OE ride height or lifted trucks. For lowered trucks check out part number 25675
Options / Replacement Parts:
- Do you need replacement cams for the lower control arm? Check out SPC p/n 86250, adjustable cam nut/bracket or 86252, HD cam bolt assemblies.
- Replacement Boot Kit Available – 25687
- Replacement Ball Joint Kit Available – 25004
xAxis™ Replacement Bushing Kit Available - 25030