2885 ARB Old Man Emu Coil Springs for Toyota Tacoma, Toyota FJ Cruiser, Toyota 4Runner
Free Shipping in the Lower 48 United States
Fits 1st Generation Tundra and Sequoia
Free Length: 15.55”
Spring Rate: 590 lbs
Sold in Pairs
Offers 2.25” front lift
This Coil Spring (ARB 2885) is ¼” more narrow than the OEM spring. An Energy Suspension Isolator Set is recommended.
2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma
2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2003-2019 Toyota 4Runner
Old Man Emu 2885 Coil Springs generally provide up to ½ to 3” suspension lift, depending on your vehicles model. They are not actually designed around achieving a particular lift height. They have ideal handling and control for your vehicle and the load that’s being carried. OME coils are the ideal way to handle all the additional weight your pack into the vehicle when going out on your next adventure.
- Manufactured from state of the art micro-alloyed spring steel for superior strength and durability
- Double scragged before and after shot peening to reduce spring stress and enhance spring life
- Constant and variable rate coils available for multiple applications
- Formed on computer controlled, precision mandrels to ensure manufacturing consistency
- Spring end configurations designed to exact specifications, guaranteeing perfect fitment to your vehicle
- Finished in durable, hard wearing black powder coat
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
Can we recommend the KYB 5640 Mounting Kit and The Bilstein 24-239370's Shock Absorber to go along with it?