33-151670 Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks for Jeep Grand Cherokee 1993-1998, Grand Wagoneer 1993
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
Fitment: Jeep Grand Cherokee 1998-1993, Grand Wagoneer 1993
Fitment Notes: Compression bump stop on chassis may need to be modified to prevent damage to the shock absorber.
- Superior for Off-Road, Towing & Daily Driving
- High Pressure Mono-Tube Design
- Ideal for Lifted Applications
- Zinc Finish for Maxium Corrosion Protection
- Specifically designed and manufactured for lifted pickups and SUVs
- Monotube design for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life
- 46mm piston diameter provides superior handling and performance
- Patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control on or off-road
- Split compression and rebound valving tuned for each specific application
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Free Shipping in the Lower 48 United States
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/