980-24-647 FOX 2.0 Performance Shock for Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford F-450 and Ford F-550
1999-2016 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD Rear 0-1"
1999-2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD Rear 0-1"
2005-2016 Ford F-450 Super Duty 4WD/RWD Rear 4.5-5.5
2005-2016 Ford F-550 Super Duty 4WD/RWD Rear 4.5-5.5
Fox One Year Warranty
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Clear-anodized plating for a long-lasting finish
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts
- Smooth body shocks
- Sold Individually
- Free Shipping in the Lower 48 United States
- Fox Shox Rear Shock Absorber
- 0-1 inch Lift
- 2.0-inch Metal Impacted 6061-T6 Aluminum Will Resist Rust Over Time
- Clear-Anodized for a Durable Finish
- Internal IFP Mono-Tube Reservoir Design Separates Shock Oil from the High-Pressure Nitrogen
- Black-Anodized CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Components
- 5/8-inch Hard Chrome Plated Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Shaft
Top Mount: Eyelet
Bottom Mount: Eyelet/Sleeve
Res: Internal Floating Piston
Aluminum; Gas Charged
FOX Performance Series Smooth Body Shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology.
Depending on the application, it is available with an internal, IFP reservoir or external reservoir with a billet aluminum mounting clamp. Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP), separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. There is no easier way to transform the handling performance of your vehicle than to install a set of FOX Performance Series Smooth Body Shocks.