985-02-004 FOX Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock for 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
Fitment: 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
Please Note: Adjustable Front Height of 0-2” over factory height – depending on application. Preset at 2” out of the box and ready for installation. No adjustments or modifications needed.
Our bolt-on, Performance Series Coil-over IFP shock is loaded with advanced technology and a long list of features that set it apart. The precision, metal impact extruded aluminum body increases cooling capacity and is rust resistant. The vehicle-specific upper mount includes a composite bushing that isolates noise and vibration.
Locking, spring preload rings that allow easy ride height and preload adjustment retain a top quality racing coil, selected to deliver the optimal spring rate. Performance Series Coil-Over IFP shocks bolt on with no modifications and are designed to level your truck front-to-rear. Applications are available for stock and lifted trucks that re-use the stock shock.
Inside is an internal reservoir with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. The easy-to-install, Performance Series 2.0 Coil-over IFP provides a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
- Extended: 24.040
- Compressed: 18.400
- Travel: 5.640
- 0-2" Lift depending on application
- Package contains 2 Coilovers
- Top Mount: OEM
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet
- 2.0” Impact extruded and CNC machined 6061-T6 clear anodized aluminum one-piece body resists rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Large diameter, heavy-duty spherical
- Ride height pre-load ring
- PERFORMANCE SERIES 2.0 COIL-OVER IFP SHOCK - 985-02-004
May we suggest the rear shocks? FOX 985-24-115 or 985-24-673 or take a look at Bilstein 46-206084