IN STOCK -
NEW BILSTEIN PART NUMBER
Due to current market conditions demand for these kits is outpacing supply. The only way to guarantee a kit in the near future is to “Pre-Pay” your order. Pre-Paid orders are outpacing the “No Charge Wait List” that we have managed for years with great success. With that said, our best recommendation is to pre-pay your order and take parts as they become available. Without Pre-Payment, we cannot guarantee that you will get a kit on the next run.
EXCEL Suspension is one of the largest stocking 6112 kit distributors in the country and is getting kits on a fairly regular basis, and this changes daily. Please contact us with your project so we can discuss your options.
If you would like to get on the “No Charge” wait list, click on the link below. Please keep in mind that due to demand and the number of pre-paid orders, there is no guarantee that you will get a kit on the next production run. We will reach out to you as quickly as possible to discuss your order!
This item does not qualify for free shipping, please contact us to discuss your shipping options.
PLEASE CLICK ****HERE**** TO PLACE A KIT ON BACKORDER, NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!!!!
- Ride Height Adjustable from .875” up to 2.5” Inch Lift (Tundra owners can choose from .875”, 1.3”, 1.9” or 2.5” – Ride heights listed are typical and can vary from 1 vehicle to the next depending on the chassis configuration and aftermarket accessories such as bumpers and winches)
- Massive 60mm monotube design for increased oil capacity, cooling, and long-term durability
- 60 millimeter digressive piston for improved ride comfort and control over rough terrain
- Custom engineered cold wound linear springs for enhanced vehicle control
- Monotube design for consistent, fade-free performance
- Better then OEM Style High Quality Rubber Upper & Lower Bushing Mounts provide superior fitment and a noise free ride.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- Rear 5160 Remote Reservoir Shocks carry a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- MADE IN THE USA!
Front Ride Height Settings (Choose 1):
#1 - .875" Front Lift
#2 - 1.3" Front Lift
#3 - 1.9" Front Lift
#4 - 2.5" Front Lift
#5 - OPTIONAL - "Exclusive EXCEL Suspension Top Mount" will take it to 3" Lift - Add $100.00 to package.
#6 - OPTIONAL - EXCEL Suspension Driver Side Shim for Trucks with "Driver Lean" issues - Add $29.88 to package.
Rear 5160 Remote Reservoir Shock Package
Bilstein B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. The remote reservoir will offer increased cooling capacity and wheel travel to optimize overall performance compared to a traditional shock absorber. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design for consistent fade free performance and utilize velocity sensitive digressive valve settings which are tuned for each specific application. Each shock absorber is fitted with a unique 360 degree swivel banjo hose fitting, providing a clean, low profile installation. B8 5160 remote reservoir shock absorbers will increase overall durability of your vehicle allowing you to conquer the harshest of off-road environments.
- Rear Shocks DO NOT PROVIDE REAR LIFT - However they will accommodate up to 1.5" of lift.
- We do offer many different rear lift options, from simple block and u-bolt kits, Tri-Pack Leaf Kits, Shackles, or Full Leaf Springs, ask an associate for more details on a custom package to suit your needs.
- Optional Billet Aluminum Clamps are available!