24-185950 Bilstein Front 5100 Series Shocks for 1999-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with 4-6" Front Lift
Important Fitment Note: - Excludes HD models.
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Bilstein Mono-tube Gas Shock Construction
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Finish
- Designed for vehicles with lift kits & leveling kits
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- High performance shocks ideal for towing, off-road & daily driving
- Valved specifically for the Chevy Silverado 1500
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Performance
- Sold Individually
- Prop 65 Warning for California Residents
- Free Shipping in the lower 48 United States
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits vehicles with 4-6" front lift
Shocks are extended length for 4-6" front lift systems.
This product only works for 4WD vehicles.
Fitment: Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 2006-2002, Silverado 1500 2006-1999, Silverado 1500 Classic 2007, Suburban 1500 2006-2000, Tahoe 2006-2000, GMC Sierra 1500 2006-1999, Sierra 1500 Classic 2007, Yukon 2006-2000, Yukon XL 1500 2006-2000