Bilstein B8 5100 Series Shocks & Strut Set for 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra 4WD RWD W/0-2.5" lift
24-232173 - Qty. 2
24-321150 - Qty. 2 - Old Bilstein Part Number 24-186971
Sold as a group -Qty. 4
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable Lift Height, Multiple Positions
- Great Solution to Level Vehicle
- Front shocks adjust from .875 to 2.5 inches
- Rear shocks fit with 0 to 1 inches of lift
- High Pressure Mono-Tube Design
- Replaces Factory Struts, Keeps Coil Springs
- Zinc Plated Finish with Clear Coat for Maximum Protection
- Complete set of 4 matching shocks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rear shock hardware not included, original factory rubber bushings and steel washers are reused for installation. front struts are ride height adjustable.
Provides: 0.875" to 2.28" of average lift
Collapsed Length: 17.77"
Extended Length: 24.21"
Shocks are designed to re-use the factory hardware from stock strut assembly.
Rear Shock Info:
Accommodates: 0" to 1" of lift
Collapsed Length: 15.33"
Extended Length: 24.80"
*Rear shock DOES NOT affect vehicles ride height