- 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra 2wd & 4wd Models
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps and Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged and Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent 'set' which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
- TRD models with rear anti-sway-bars may require longer links to retain anti-sway-bar operation. Please contact us for options.
- Lift Height is "approximate" and may vary from one model to the next, and depending on additional gear (bumpers, tents, racks, etc.).
Additional Items (Not included):
OME-FK32 - This Fit Kit includes brake hose and ABS sensor wire relocation brackets that will prevent the factory components from being stretched too tight (or damaged) when the suspension is fully extended.
EXL-122075 U-Bolt Kit - New extended length U-Bolts are required - Select EXCEL Suspension #122075
Longer Rear Shocks - There are a multitude of rear shock absorbers available from Bilstein, King, or Fox, contact us for details so that we can fulfill your needs.
- OME-D28XL - Add-A-Leaf Option for additional load carrying capacity, recommended for trucks carrying heavy gear full time.
- OME-GS22 - Rear Greasable Shackle Kit (does not provide additional lift)
- OME-SB106 - Rear Bushing Kit (required with the greasable shackles)