E86-23-032-01-20 Eibach PRO-TRUCK 2.0 Front Coilovers for 2014 to 2018 CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 4WD
2014 to 2018 CHEVROLET Silverado 1500 4WD
PRO-TRUCK 2.0 coilovers were developed using Eibach's extended-travel monotube shocks with variable force valving. For the coils, Eibach uses their championship-winning ERO off-road race springs. these coilovers are designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings and have an adjustable ride height that allows adjustment of up to 4" (depending on vehicle). This system allows you to fine tune ride height and load capacity for any set-up you might have, from a fully loaded crawler to a factory weight truck.
- Pre-Assembled Factory Direct Replacement Front Coilover - No Additional Parts Required. Sold in Pairs.
- Front Lift Height: 1.75-4.0" (Depending on Vehicle)
- Adjustable Threaded Spring Perch to Accommodate Increased Loads and Maximum Clearance. ERO Off-Road Race Spring Equipped and Compatible.
- Anodized 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Mounts 46mm Piston Monotube Design with Nitrogen Filled Variable Force Valving.
- Individually Dyno Tested for Matched Performance and Reliability. Heavy Duty Bushing System also Cycle Tested.
- Engineered Tested and Manufactured by Eibach in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
May we suggest the rear shocks: E60-23-005-06-01 - Eibach Pro Truck Sport Shock (Single Rear for Lifted Suspensions - 0-1.5" - 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD
or the Eibach Part Number: ETC02.0 Pro Truck Coilover 2.0 - Spanner Wrench KitChevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD