1996-2002 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 4wd (with 0" to 1" suspension lift) - Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Smooth Body Shock - (REAR / EACH)
2003-2018 Toyota 4Runner
2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2008-2011 Toyota Land Cruiser
Rear w/0 in. Lift/Drop; Rear w/0.5 in. Lift; Rear w/1 in. Lift
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shock
Fox 2.0 Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shock; Aluminum; Extended 23.55 in.; Collapsed 14.95 in.; Stroke 8.6 in.
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Durable Powder Coated Seamless Alloy Body
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
For 35 years, Fox Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, moutain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. Fox Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates Fox Racing Shox from every other suspension company.