Rancho RS9000XL Adjustable Front Strut RS999758 for 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra 4x4 & 2WD (W/0" Front suspension lift)
The Rancho "RS9000XL series shock absorbers allow you to control your ride quality. With 9 position tuning technology you decide how stiff or soft to set your shocks, providing up to 400% change in control. By just turning an adjuster knob located at the bottom of the body of the shock, you can switch from an off road performance shock to an on road comfort ride. Need to haul a heavy load? Just turn the adjuster knob up to 9 for a firmer more controlled ride. Toyota Tundra owners now have the ability to decide what ride they like best. Rancho RS9000XL shock absorbers offer a large 2.75" (70mm) body diameter and large 18mm Nitro carb rod for performance and strength you can count on. Don't settle for just one shock when you can buy one shock that acts like 9 different shocks.
Features and Benefits
- 9 position tuning technology for a custom ride on any terrain
- Liquid Metallic Finish
- 2.75" (70mm) body diameter body and 18mm Nitro Carb rod deliver strength and durability off road
- Double welded loops guarantee even the roughest terrain will not leave you on the side of the trail
- Graphite filled Fluon banded piston for longevity and increased durability
- Rebound bumper on top of the piston isolates impact if the shock is ever topped out
1. price shown is for (1) shock, quantity (2) shocks required for most applications.
2. image shown is a representation of this product. actual shocks may vary slightly.
|All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.|
|Covered by Rancho's Limited Lifetime Warranty and 90-day Free Ride Guarantee.|
|AMOUNT OF LIFT REQUIRED||0"|
|AVERAGE INSTALL TIME:||30 Min to 1 hours|
|QUANTITY REQUIRED:||2 (shocks sold individually)|
|EXTENDED LENGTH:||23.59 inches|
|COMPRESSED LENGTH:||17.88 inches|
|ROD DIAMETER:||0.7 inches|
|UPPER MOUNT STYLE:||SS2|
|LOWER MOUNT STYLE:||SS2|