Terms, Conditions, & Policies of Sale - EXCEL Suspension
In order to offer a safe and secure shopping experience, EXCEL Suspension, has established online policies (Terms, Conditions, and Policies of Sale) for any user, viewer, or customer at www.EXCELsuspension.com, including but limited to www.EXCELsuspension.com and any other 3rd party sites relating to the sale of our and our vendors products.
The terms and conditions apply to the purchase and sale of products through www.EXCELsuspension.com (referred to as the 'site'). By placing an order for such products you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not purchase products from this site. These terms and conditions are subject to change (referred to as 'us' or 'we') without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of www.EXCELsuspension.com, or its suppliers and protected by U.S. and International copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary of www.EXCELsuspension.com All other trademarks not owned by or www.EXCELsuspension.com or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by or www.EXCELsuspension.com Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. All software used on this site is the property of or www.EXCELsuspension.com or its software suppliers and protected by U.S. and International copyright laws and may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, or republished.
We collect information from you when you register within our website, place an order, or subscribe to our various newsletters, blogs, or social media platforms.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, your e-mail address, your mailing address, your phone number and/or payment information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
· What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- In order to improve customer experience and service, your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- In order to process transactions in a safe and secure environment.
- In order to effectively communicate with our customers, The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You can unsubscribe from these emails by hitting the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us via phone or email.
- Data Protection - Your information, whether gained public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit to, or access your account information.
We only use a secure server for all transactions and storage. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, these providers are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private payment information will not be stored on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safely. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
- Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- FREE Shipping only applies to orders shipping within the Lower 48 Contiguous United States of America. Free shipping includes and is not limited to UPS, Fedex, USPS, and other shipping services at our discretion. We will always try to select the best service possible to your area. You can select a specific carrier of choice by contacting us prior to your order being shipped, however additional charges may apply.
International Shipments - WE SHIP INTERNATIONAL! – Please contact us for detailed quotes on shipping to your location, we can reach nearly all corners of the world!
- All of North America, Central America, and South America.
- Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and the Caribbean, we may have special rates available for certain shipments, please contact us for details.
- APO / FPO – Yes, We can ship some products however there are size and weight restrictions so please contact us for details.
- Most of Asia
- All of Europe
- Certain countries in the Middle East
- Certain countries in Africa
- Australia and more!
- If you have freight forwarder located in the Lower 48 Contiguous United States of America, your order will qualify for our FREE Shipping to that forwarder only. You will be responsible for any shipping, fee’s or taxes after that.
- ***PLEASE NOTE*** – the cost of the product and shipping do not include duties, VAT, or other taxes that may or may not be payable to your country. EXCEL Suspension is not responsible for these duties or fee’s. Please contact your local authority to determine any additional fee’s prior to ordering.
- Freight On Board (FOB) – A shipment that is paid by the customer and leaves our facility via any carrier or delivery service is considered FOB and is now the property of the purchaser. Refused shipments will be billed for the shipping charges incurred by EXCEL Suspension and restock fees may apply.
- Refused Shipments – Please do not refuse shipments. If an order is in transit (FOB) and there is an issue, please contact us immediately to resolve the situation. It will save both parties a lot of time, hassle, and money.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order you may return it any time within 30 days of the date of sale providing that the merchandise is in new condition and packaged in original boxes with original packing. Products that have been installed, altered, damaged during return shipping or in any other way not in “as new”condition will not be accepted. Special order items are not returnable. Check all products for correct fitment BEFORE mounting them. Mounted products CANNOT be returned. Refunds do not include shipping costs or added fees. Any shipping charges that we incurred getting the merchandise to you and back will be deducted from your credit. Defective merchandise is warranted per individual manufacturer’s warranty policies. Shipping is not included on most warranty merchandise. All returns must be authorized and assigned an RGA by EXCEL Suspension and returned postage prepaid. We suggest using a carrier such as UPS or Fed Ex that is traceable and that also provides insurance. EXCEL Suspension is not responsible for return shipping on any returns.
- ALL RETURNS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A 20% RESTOCK FEE!
- EXCEL Suspension
8660 Miramar Rd. Suite M
San Diego, CA 92126
Vendor Supplied Products - Out side vendors (Other than EXCEL Suspension Supplied) have a variety of different warranties based upon the product and / or use. All warranties a respective to each different manufacturer.
EXCEL Products Inc. warrants the listed products for the listed time period and / or mileage to the original retail purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship when used on the application listed in our application guide, under normal operating conditions. The warranty does not apply to EXCEL Products Inc. product that have been improperly applied or installed. The consumer will be responsible for removing from the vehicle and returning any defective item(s), transportation cost prepaid, to the dealer from which it was purchased or an Authorized EXCEL Products Inc. Dealer / Installer, and for reinstallation of the part upon return. A copy of the original sales receipt is required for all warranty adjustments. EXCEL Products Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace at its option, defective products or component parts.