24-185950 Bilstein Front 5100 Series Shocks for 2000-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD & 4WD with 4-6" Front Lift
Important Fitment Note: - Excludes HD models.
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV’s. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Bilstein Mono-tube Gas Shock Construction
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc Finish
- Designed for vehicles with lift kits & leveling kits
- Massive Self-Adjusting Digressive Piston
- Floating Dividing Piston
- High performance shocks ideal for towing, off-road & daily driving
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Performance
- Sold Individually
- Free Shipping in the lower 48 United States
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits vehicles with 4-6" front lift
Shocks are extended length for 4-6" front lift systems.
This product only works for 4WD vehicles
- Superior for Off-Road, Towing & Daily Driving
- High Pressure Mono-Tube Design
- Ideal for Lifted Applications
- Zinc Finish for Maxium Corrosion Protection
Fitment: Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 2006-2002, Silverado 1500 2006-1999, Silverado 1500 Classic 2007, Suburban 1500 2006-2000, Tahoe 2006-2000, GMC Sierra 1500 2006-1999, Sierra 1500 Classic 2007, Yukon 2006-2000, Yukon XL 1500 2006-2000
WARNING : Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov/