Old Man Emu 2887 Coil Springs are the perfect fit when undertaking 4x4 remote area travel. When your 4x4 is fully loaded with all the essentials or simple pleasures and placing strain on your suspension components these 2887 are a perfect upgrade to solve just that issue. As part of their integrated 4WD suspension systems, Old Man Emu designs a wide range of coil springs for each vehicle, enabling the installer to match the most appropriate springs for each application. While ride height increases are attained, complete emohasis is placed on the ride control and ride quality improvements.
- 2-2.25” Lift on an 03-09 Toyota 4Runner with a bullbar or winch (lift may vary depending on vehicle)
- 2-3” Lift on an 2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner with a bullbar or winch –
- 230 pounds + extra weight (lift may vary depending on vehicle)
- 2-2.25” Lift on an Toyota Tacoma (lift may vary depending on vehicle)
- 2” lift on a 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma (lift may vary depending on vehicle)
2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma
2010-2021 Toyota 4Runner
Toyota Prado 150 Models
May we suggest KYB SM5640 to go along with these Coil Springs?