Bilstein 5100 Series Shocks with Bilstein Rear Coil Springs for 2010-2014 Toyota 4Runner
Quantity 2 - 24-196499
Quantity 2 - 33-187174
Quantity 1 - 36-281817 (2 per package)
Front height adjustable 5100 shocks provide 0 to 2 1/2″ lift
Rear 5100 shocks work with 0″ to 2″ lift
- Add a shim on top to get rid of the lean.
- Add SPC Upper Control Arms 25480 for a more consistent Suspension Travel and Better Alignment.
- Free Shipping in the Lower 48 United States
- Attention California Residents: Prop 65 Warning
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not Sure if it will fit your vehicle? Just send us an e-mail
- UPC #'s 651860819310, 651860599427, 651860669076
Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers are designed for trucks and SUVs with a front OE coilover style suspension. Multiple snap-ring grooves in the body allow for different spring seat positions, providing 0-2.75 inches of front lift with OE springs (depending on application). The monotube shock absorbers feature a 46mm digressive piston a with self-adjusting deflective disc valve setting. Bilstein B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorbers provide increased wheel travel and improved handling. Utilizing a B8 5100 (Ride Height Adjustable) shock absorber is the easiest way to level out your vehicle.
Please Note that you can also request the following rear coil springs:
Rear Coil Springs 36-281824 - Toyota 4Runner 2021-2003
Rear Coil Springs Heavy Load Package 400 Pound Constant Weight 36-281831 - Toyota 4Runner 2021-2003
Toyota 4Runner 2021-2010
WARNING California Residents:
Cancer Reproductive Harm Go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov for more information.