Rancho 3" Lift Kit with Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorbers for 2019-2021 Ram 2WD/4WD - RS66404R9K
Give your Ram 1500 truck an aggressive stance with the Rancho 3-in. suspension system. This premium suspension system features upper control arms with preinstalled ball joints that provide additional wheel travel and caster to aid in alignment and Rancho RS9000®XL shocks and struts that allow customized damping control.
- COMPATIBILITY -- Designed for Ram 1500 DT (2WD/4WD) exc. TRX, Air Ride models
- LIFTS AND LEVELS VEHICLE -- Designed to fit up to 285X65X20-in. tires, system lifts front by 3-in. while rear spacers raise the back an additional 1.5-in. to level the truck (trimming may be required; aftermarket bumpers, winches, etc. affect height)
- COMPLETE SOLUTION -- Includes Rancho RS9000®XL struts and rear shocks, upper control arms with ball joints, rear spacer kit, and mounting hardware
- NINE LEVELS OF ADJUSTMENT -- Rancho RS9000®XL struts with nine-position damping control for superior on-road comfort and off-road performance
- ORDERING INFO -- Ships in three boxes; order RS66404R9-1, RS66404R9-2 and RS66404R9-3 for a complete kit
- BUILT TO PERFORM -- Control arms keep the preinstalled ball joints in their normal operating range, provide additional caster to aid in alignment and add wheel travel
- ENGINEERED TO LAST -- Brackets fabricated from high-strength, low-alloy steel for long life while control arms feature durable OE-style rubber bushings and ball joints for easy maintenance and quiet operation
- EASY TO INSTALL -- Bolt-on installation for an easy upgrade
- NOTES -- Maintains OE alignment specs and won’t affect electronic stability system, recommend 5" to 5.5" back spacing wheels; must use OE springs and top mounting components (tire size varies between manufacturers) Minor Trimming may be required on certain models
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE -- Comes with Rancho’s limited lifetime warranty
Fitment: 2019-2021 Ram 1500
Fitment Notes: Designed for Ram 1500 DT (2WD/4WD) exc. TRX, Air Ride models, designed to fit up to 285x65x20-in. Tires, system lifts front by 3-in. while rear spacers raise the back an additional 1.5-in. to level the truck.